måndag 23 januari 2017

Letter To The Editor: No thank you, roleplayers.

Hellooooww x3! OwO *fluffs tail* What's this?

Yes, I know. You got annoyed by those smileys and that overuse of o's. I was goddamn writing it, and I also want to punch someone in the face.

You don't want to punch anyone in the face after reading that? Really? 

HRM. Anyways. It has come to my attention that people are writing this way and calls it "yiffing" and "roleing". And, I have one thing to say; No. What the heck? This is not roleplaying. Please stop make us other role players look bad. I'm looking at you, furries.

No, okay, let's get serious. 

Many role players have developed many distinct terms that other internet and Con users/members find very irritating, and that, I quote, "Just gave me cancer". (This is a term of which many internet users means that they clearly and openly dislike what they have seen.) Overuse of animal terms, questions and prolonged words is what others find annoying, me as one of them. 

But instead of the drastic measures others had taken (In which they report other users who use this kind of language.), I just came here to plead for this to stop. There is no reason to use this kind of language if you are not in a hurry or in a forum where this is accepted. Annoying others on purpose is not an appropriate response to hate, albeit you do not deserve that hate. (Except for the fact that it makes you sound like an idiot.)

I find that we could all agree to make the internet a better place, could we not?

// Annoyed Avocado 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar